Instagram Shots

    © 2011–2014 - Powered by Tumblr

    Caliber Theme by UltraLinx

    Anonymous said: Hi Mary Kate! I'm really impressed with your work, it's amazing! Lately I have been interested in the lettering and I have noticed that there are graphic and typographic resources such as flourishes or certain elements of vintage advertising. I don't know if exist a name for this elements, for have them in consideration when I work with lettering.

    Thanks so much! I don’t call the decorative elements by anything specific.